OPE insitu is strictly focused on untangling highly complex problems, situations which can not be resolved by the company’s ordinary management and directive resources.
The field of action, although highly specialized, is very broad:
- Companies in crisis.
- Design and execution of viability plans
- Complex financial situations
- Companies going through transition stages that need new professionals .
- Strategic projects on hold because of a lack of resources in the organization
- Development of new markets
- New business or manufacturing facilities
- Internal reorganization
- Companies in the process of a generational shift
- Unforeseen vacancies in management positions
- Companies planning a buy-sell operation